IGNORED

im a grumpy old cranky pants

jules

Guest tv_party

I identify with a lot of the comments. I think its cause Im experiencing loneliness and Im not the type. I used to be really good at being a loner, but I met this girl and we broke up and it fucked my head up and now I experience this emotion called loneliness and it's new to me and I try to get to the next distraction just to keep going. People have always annoyed me though

man that sux. I've been there too and am a rather extreme introvert. you miss it for awhile because you have to re-adjust from the habituated relationship state. it's helped me whenever I feel myself slipping into a state of loneliness or infatuation to remember that a lot of the time I was in a relationship I was sick of it and wanted out.

and then you're out and want to hook up again. it's a grass is always greener cycle that might be good to recognize.

so true. Its been a while now and we are talking again me and this girl. I was with her last winter. Ran into her a week ago and she told me she still likes me and has been facecreeping me.. Well, Im like great. Im thinkinng gee, Ive been thinking about you for every minute of the day of my life since we broke up I'm thinking so maybe this will be awesome. ( I dupmed her and regretted it btw). I wanted out like you say. I took it for granted.

Well, now we are FB friends and I get to see her go out and maybe she is on a date tonight. I think she is. She keeps blowing me off and telling me to chill. I want to see her and she has much less interest and attentiveness than she did when we first started dating. Its like the thrill is gone for her? Maybe. She is more busy now. HAs a fullt ime job and some more friends. But I can't help but wonder if she is fucking dudes and just saying to me she is single and has no one interested in her. She has an OKcupid account that is always active. Some of her friends comments are a little suggestive. It fucks my head up knowing guys are fucking her maybe. AhH, Im going nuts! I was so happy as a loner. I didnt get laid for years and years but I accepted it and was an island. IM going craazy. Sorry

I know now what rebounding is. Its seems like the only way to stop the cycle of thinking about your ex. I get it. Other wise you have to let it fade and that shit takes forever

SAving grace, she is not attractive. I find her cute in her own way, but she is one of those girls you wouldn't notice. So i keep thinking. Fuck that ugly bitch. But she got in my head. Sorry for the long rant

I told her i wasn't upset one bit and glad for her new relationship. I figure it bothers girls when you say nice shit like that instead of cry and say you want them back. They love attention

I told her i wasn't upset one bit and glad for her new relationship. I figure it bothers girls when you say nice shit like that instead of cry and say you want them back. They love attention

yea give her a taste of her own medicine. post pics of you banging a real doll on facebook or something.

no seriously, go find yourself a new chicky and have fun. you'll forget all about her.

Archived