IGNORED

Vermin Twins - Exoskeleton

luke viia

Haven't seen anything posted about these guys here... this album is fucking jamming.

And there's a sexy bug lady cyborg in the video. :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnyybkOzE0o

read over at iamalaser.com that these guys were working w/ Die Antwoord when they were still Maxnormal.tv (but in the morphing process or something?)... anyway, thought watmm might enjoy this.

Guest Backson

oh my god, i think my heart skipped a beat!

that song! i was like "oh this is kinda cool, reminds me of the intro to a Knife song" and then the track started properly and I think I actually gasped out loud! I've just fallen in love!

oh my god, i think my heart skipped a beat!

that song! i was like "oh this is kinda cool, reminds me of the intro to a Knife song" and then the track started properly and I think I actually gasped out loud! I've just fallen in love!

Thank you for speaking my thoughts because that video left me speechless! I couldn't even articulate my sentences well in my last post after seeing it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Backson

listening to it now. took bloody weeks to come in...

some tracks are great and some I'm not fully into... yet. I'm glad I got this though.

Archived