IGNORED

Fuck you History Channel

Guest theSun

Maybe not to the fucking precious pricks that pretend to be scientists and math lovers.

But to, me the guy that doesn't give a shit about Lyndon Johnson it fucking is.

I like to be entertained , not be bored by the same old tale.

it isn't entertaining, it's fucking stupid and boring.

you are trying to make cultural sense to a man who paid $350 for a Rammstein concert

oh give me a break. people pay much more to go prancing around with mickey and minnie at disney world for three days and no one criticizes their shitty investments.

the way to go is netflix dvds / instant watch documentaries. there are tons of them.

history channel is obviously complete fucking shit. as is discovery channel, etc.

if you're looking to watch some good tv, surprisingly there are some excellent places to go, still.

PBS is one. smithsonian. for movies, sundance, ifc. TCM is a great channel.

thanks guys, i have managed to figure out that there is history in places other than the channel named for this attribute. this thread is a place where we can talk about what a sorry piece of shit the history channel is.

you're a smelly faggot, boxing day, just like the history channel.

i don't have cable tv but i'm in a hotel travelling for work.

how about that fucking show axmen, that's a fucking disgrace to mankind amirite? ice road truckers is pretty fucking depressing. fuck that shit

Maybe not to the fucking precious pricks that pretend to be scientists and math lovers.

so don't watch the fucking history channel bud.

so don't watch the fucking history channel bud.

But where else am i gonna get my Ancient Alien programming?

Guest Ranky Redlof

every documentary channel seems to be full of crap nowadays (the dog psycho, shark fags, hillbilly loggers,...)

oh yea and don't foget the war propaganda "AWESOME WEAPONS FUCK YEA LETS GO TO WAR WITH THEM TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOM" shows

Guest Adjective

thanks for trying to help vamos but on pbs there's a floppy old whore talking about some opera bullshit

http://video.pbs.org

frontline, nova, american experience, and charlie rose's series on the brain, pass the time well

Archived