IGNORED

Vomir/Voltiguers/Inseminoid/Fordell Research Unit

MildewOnRice

dunno if anyone here is aware of/cares about At War With False Noise.

but if you stay in Glasgow or surrounding districts and you enjoy harsh black nihilistic noise you should stop by O'Henrys on Monday 22 Nov.

this will be the last AWWFN gig, as far as i know.

£4 at the door.

http://www.atwarwithfalsenoise.com/

dark.

Vomir is wicked live, but I'm not going to Glasgow. No sir.

i have never worn earplugs to a gig in my life (coz im kewl)

but this gig is making me very noivous

as a man who has experienced vomir live, could you tell me...

should i take earplugs?

This is almost as far away from me as you can get in the UK, sadly. Did a trade with Vomir for some of my HNW stuff, very nice bloke, would be good to see him live too.

I can't imagine any reason you wouldn't want to take earplugs. Unless you're so into noise you fancy tinnitus.

It wasn't the most noisy and aurally unpleasant gig i've been to, it's just an overwhelming unchanging wall of white noise. If you value your ears in any way you should probably always wear earplugs to gigs. So it's up to you my friend. :emotawesomepm9:

This is almost as far away from me as you can get in the UK, sadly. Did a trade with Vomir for some of my HNW stuff, very nice bloke, would be good to see him live too.

I can't imagine any reason you wouldn't want to take earplugs. Unless you're so into noise you fancy tinnitus.

It wasn't the most noisy and aurally unpleasant gig i've been to, it's just an overwhelming unchanging wall of white noise. If you value your ears in any way you should probably always wear earplugs to gigs. So it's up to you my friend. :emotawesomepm9:

thanks guys

you probably just saved me from permanent hearing damage

Archived