IGNORED

Anonymous and others start leaking

o00o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting this in here because I guess it is semi-relevant.

Daniel Domscheit-Berg is basically opening up his own whistleblower platform by analysing the mistakes Assange made with Wikileaks and preventing these from happening with Openleaks - check out this interesting presentation, I'm halfway throuh but so far a lot of what he says makes logicsl sense, and I suppose he is in the fortunate position of learning from past mistakes with Wikileaks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tex1Qqx56ek

Guest hahathhat

somebody needs to do a real life hack on that mother fucker if you catch my drift. him having asburgers is no excuse for being an employee of the US government. guy is a cock and needs to be followed in public and yelled at/harassed wherever he goes. he used to tweet his GPS location in SF, probbably doesn't anymore for good reason. Probably for the same reason i never see UC Berkeley professor John yoo walking around Berkeley, he'd get his ass hurt pretty bad.

what a sad and butthurt post. take a step back, and realize that you're going further than even sarah palin dared go (openly advocating harassment). who is this dude you hate so much? have you ever met him? who the fuck is john yoo and aren't you just the fucking baddest brain in berkeley?

fucking california. you guys need to stop smoking weed in the hot tub all day

Archived