IGNORED

Cabbage (What genre is this?)

skotosa

It's rather unmemorable in my opinion. Needs a good melody/beat, or a unique atmospheric element, or an unconventional structure, or something to give it some character. I did like the wibbly bit at the very end, though.

really nice track. the scent of wagon christ hangs heavy in the air, but this is a good thing! i dig the reverbed, dreamy feel. the repetitive nature isn't that bad, the beat hops along nicely. i like the autechre inspired breakdown-ish thing at the end there, it's like revealing the beast. keep up the good work, my friend. not too much to suggest now, perhaps work on making the stabby, delayed track vary a bit more.

OMG THANKS GUYS! I've never been compared to Wagon Christ or Autechre before and the fact that most of yall liked it is extremely gratifying. I was kind of aiming for a BOC feel but thats what happened instead. I need motivation its rare in me and yall helped with that so thanks again :D.

All posted read and well noted. If this forum had a thanks button I'd thank you all right now.

A song removed from my sig leaving just one.

Archived