IGNORED

Subtrac Takian

bubbhasdance

this is great - serious. i'm all for total pure drone and minimalism (without melody, without anything, pure drone) and you took it pretty far here.

you probably should try to fix the clipping / over amplification of the bass. you can still maintain the sound just bring it down a bit? i don't really know

this is great - serious. i'm all for total pure drone and minimalism (without melody, without anything, pure drone) and you took it pretty far here.

you probably should try to fix the clipping / over amplification of the bass. you can still maintain the sound just bring it down a bit? i don't really know

Yeah I already fixed it up, but I don't wanna replace the u/l on SC because cryptowen's comment made me giggle

And thanks! :sup:

Guest Clipwave

Heh, I was expecting this big blast of volume during the clipped bit - and it was just the bass coming in

Beyond that, it's a drone track - I probably shouldn't have expected very much in terms of variation, but I think changing it up a little over the course of 6 minutes could be worthwhile

Archived