IGNORED

Need for Speed videogames

hardcode

So I played though most of NFS: Shift and I just started on Hot Pursuit last night. Anyone know who makes the menu music for these shits? The normal tracks are ok but mainly mainstream metal stuff, but the menu music in both these pretty good. Last night I just turned off my tv and listened to the menu music in hot pursuit, and it was almost better than playing the game.

Guest Enter a new display name

I heard it was one of Aphex Twin's old remixes that he gave away for this game. Let me find the link that proves it...

There have been at least two NFS episodes (sub)titled hot pursuit since that one.

But NFS3 was fucking epic, I used to play it with a wheel and everything, loved driving through all sorts of weather conditions that seemed pretty realistic at the time.

we have youtube blocked here so i cant see that, but im talking about the one that was most recently released in oct/nov 2011 for 360 and ps3.

it a lot like the original need for speed on 3DO, which is awesome

Archived