IGNORED

First Aid Kit cover Fever Ray

chassis

Guest disparaissant

for the fuck of christ this fills me with hate and rage.

do not like.

your mileage may vary.

yeah just sucks. literally. sucks all the interesting bits of the original and turns it into a dull acoustic generic "indie" song. blehhhhh.

Guest placidburp

Can't be arsed listening to that track atm, too tired. But I must say that First Aid Kit aren't "dull generic yadda", they are two very talented young ladies! I have all their stuff and its really great. IMO

IMO

Guest disparaissant

Can't be arsed listening to that track atm, too tired. But I must say that First Aid Kit aren't "dull generic yadda", they are two very talented young ladies! I have all their stuff and its really great. IMO

IMO

well this is all i've ever heard by them and they essentially took a really interesting song and made it incredibly incredibly dull. not judging them as a whole, just this song.

agreed... not passing judgement on them as artists (although it doesn't sound like my cup of tea at all anyway)... disparassareisasarrant said it best. took an original, compelling song and de-nutted it.

besides, i don't care for artists that i imagine draw pictures of princesses and ponies when they're not destroying great songs.

ok that part may have been judgemental.

Guest disparaissant

Ya'll need to stop comparing everything and enjoy yourselves.

its a cover of a song that i love, kind of impossible not to compare it to the original eh?

Archived