IGNORED

Let's talk about

Guest Hanratty

Guest Hanratty

Basically, I am looking to make a disco mix in ableton with a lot of editing/filtering/echo/reverb/etc. I love some italo-disco/80s electro/80s hiphop. i love some soul-disco (for lack of a better term). I like Arthur Russell and am seeking out some choice disco. Please advice/drop youtube links.

Guest fiznuthian

whatever you do make sure to include some killer metro area/morgan geist tracks just to blow people's minds!

even though their tunes are really just resampled, remixed shitty b-side disco tunes.

whatever you do make sure to include some killer metro area/morgan geist tracks just to blow people's minds!

even though their tunes are really just resampled, remixed shitty b-side disco tunes.

[youtubehd]8IVzwzX3orI[/youtubehd]

Guest Hanratty

i'm looking into the walter gibbons reissue and the tom moulton reissue as maybe being cool disco to mess with. all the cool disco i have is either A) extremely famous or B) a re-edit of something I never would have known about and just downloaded from somewhere. It's hard to know where to go from there. I dont really need electro recommendations as I have that pretty well covered.

I want to slow down the tracks like DJ Screw, but with disco. Surely this is not a new idea, but it's pretty much just for me and whoever else wants it. strictly amateur.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived