IGNORED

Never Let Me Go

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I would very much appreciate any and all constructive criticism on this track as I want to make it the best as possible. Keep in mind it's structured to fit vocals.

The drums are mostly Superior Drummer 2

Piano is PianoteQ 2.3

Harps are String Studio

Bass is Reason

it's hard to say, the voice would change it all. the drums seemed low in the mix in the beginning, i guess it's intentional since they seem to boom up when the bass enters but i'm not sure it's necessary. they might deserve to be louder in the beginning. then again the voice could make me change my mind completely, dunno.

geeeezzz i'm sorry i really didn't want to spoil it, didn't even thought about it. :unsure:

but man, it's almost granted, it's not any conclusion to the film or something like that... though i didn't perceived it.

i loved this track, in terms of composition it is great, top notch, but production wise, it kinda lacks in bass yeah. you'd you consider making this acidish???

Thanks dudes. I am going to be adding some raw hip hopish bass drum like elements to this and I will make sure the low end is punching. I really want to give this track I really high level of euphoria and I am going to try and see if an acid style synth will sound cohesive if not I will probably record some nice bass on the intro and guitar on the 2nd half. Should be done with the instrumental and maybe vocals as well on this track in the next few days.

Anymore input before I finish this song?

Guest Master Shives

it is sounding good my friend. can't wait to drop some sick vocals to it.

def got to get mr. wood to laydown some bass as well, got to agree wit em it really does need some more low end for sure.

It's cuming, started a few other new songs I have been working on. I am definitely looking forward to finishing this song very soon.

Archived