IGNORED

Darkstep

Guest blakeboogie

Guest dankbudz

Filthy. I dig this

Glad you like it. Seemed to go down well at a party this weekend :-)

yea it sounds good.... what software did you use? Nice wobble

I have similar track like this but its still in process of making actually instrumental is pretty much done but my hommie is gonna do vocals on it so I'll be posting it soon shits dark/trippy-as-fuk :fear:

Guest blakeboogie

yea it sounds good.... what software did you use? Nice wobble

I have similar track like this but its still in process of making actually instrumental is pretty much done but my hommie is gonna do vocals on it so I'll be posting it soon shits dark/trippy-as-fuk :fear:

Cheers bud, did the whole thing in Native Instrument's Maschine. Look forward to hearing your track with the vocals in it.

HOOVAH - pretty good sounding, but i don't like the directions of these melodies... maybe it's the arabic feeling to it like geographyhorse mentioned.

RGB - i fancy this much more, i'd pull up the high frequencies on the hihats and the snare though, great job on this track man :sup:

Guest blakeboogie

HOOVAH - pretty good sounding, but i don't like the directions of these melodies... maybe it's the arabic feeling to it like geographyhorse mentioned.

RGB - i fancy this much more, i'd pull up the high frequencies on the hihats and the snare though, great job on this track man :sup:

Appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Archived