IGNORED

a.d.l.r. - Foam On The Waves Of Space-Time...

Redruth

a.d.l.r. - Foam On The Waves Of Space-Time

adir.jpg

1. Supreme Sunlight

2. Tactility of Time

3. Wilder Plain

4. Wisp

5. Euclid

6. The Sofest Shade of Purple of a Powdery Hue

7. End

8. Personal Grids

9. Bright Wave

10. Basho

11. The Systems

http://soundcloud.com/nonprojects/a-d-l-r-foam-on-the-waves-of-space-time-preview-minimix

non projects

:

Guest briansimon

Hey guys, really dig the interest in the album... hope you enjoy it!

Just to clear things up, it is in fact a.d.l.r. (all lowercase) + I'm not even sure on the meaning of the name myself. You'd have to ask Nicholas but he probably won't tell you :).

B

Guest briansimon

Hey Brian, when you're going to release Anenon full lenght? Really loking forward to it.

Hey Adam,

Stoked to hear you're looking forward!

Currently working on it and it's taking shape.

Shooting for a release this fall...

B

Guest Makinami

I'm listening to it for the first time and I feel astonished. I know it's normal to see everybody liking all the albums in here, but this is REALLY SPECIAL. I don't know if I've listened any better album than this in the past year. Reminds me a little bit of the feeling I have when listening to The Orb, feels really cohesive and transport me to other realms. Highly recommended.

takes a bit of listening to grasp the brilliants of this release fully but once it has open there is no closing again. 'personal grids' and 'the softest shade of purple of a powdery hue' sound very sweet

also:

[vimeo]16800870[/vimeo]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm listening to it for the first time and I feel astonished. I know it's normal to see everybody liking all the albums in here, but this is REALLY SPECIAL. I don't know if I've listened any better album than this in the past year. Reminds me a little bit of the feeling I have when listening to The Orb, feels really cohesive and transport me to other realms. Highly recommended.

+1 This release is astonishing! Love The Systems.

Archived