IGNORED

recommend a laptop computer

Guest Hanratty

Guest Hanratty

Hello everyone,

I am not knowledgable in the field of normal people computer use. I just care about digital audio so I shop for computers towards that end. and I also stick with macs.

But my wife needs a new computer. She wants a small laptop to do email/internet shopping and some light microsoft word typing. I figure something that meets these requirements should be cheap, but I don't want to buy a piece of junk that will break on its own in two years.

Can anyone recommend anything, especially non-mac?

muchos gracias computer amigos.

All I can say is I got a Gateway M series (dual processors! 320 gb harddrive!) from Tigerdirect.com for $616 4 years ago, never downloaded virus protection software or anything, downloaded months of music and some movies and stuff, dropped it in my backpack a few times (back panel near battery is busted)... Still, no problems

PS OMAR SOULEYMAN I'M LISTENING TO YOU RIGHT NOW!!

Guest Hanratty

All I can say is I got a Gateway M series (dual processors! 320 gb harddrive!) from Tigerdirect.com for $616 4 years ago, never downloaded virus protection software or anything, downloaded months of music and some movies and stuff, dropped it in my backpack a few times (back panel near battery is busted)... Still, no problems

PS OMAR SOULEYMAN I'M LISTENING TO YOU RIGHT NOW!!

you know omar souleyman can kick butt with a crap computer.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Boring, unnecessary thread. Watmm's advice on the most petty uses for a laptop? "Ive seen the brightest and strongest men that have ever lived and they were talking about Microsoft Word" - Type Club

Guest Hanratty

Boring, unnecessary thread. Watmm's advice on the most petty uses for a laptop? "Ive seen the brightest and strongest men that have ever lived and they were talking about Microsoft Word" - Type Club

can anyone tell me how to use microsoft word? k, thanks.

Archived