IGNORED

Synesthesiac

Braintree

Some of you that have been around these parts for a while might remember that I released an album through binkcrsh Records called Synesthesiac. That was back in 2006, and it hasn't been available through them for awhile.

Well, I just re-released it through my bandcamp page. It's donation-based, so you can download it for free or donate if you like.

Cheers!

synesthesiac.jpg

william s. braintree - Synesthesiac

Thanks man! I really appreciate it.

Here's the video for "Tonem" that came out the same year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygHvcAdH8eM

I have an album of new material that's going to be released this Spring, actually. I know CD's are practically dead, but I'm going to be getting it pressed. It's basically for merch & promos...or if anyone wants the additional artwork. I've been talking to a really good artist about designing it. Once he delivers that to me, I can send it to be pressed.

I think it's some of the best work I've done yet. Should be a good one.

Man, I fucking love your stuff. I have it all. Its like crack for me. I anxiously await anything you do next.

Keep up the great work!

not gonna lie, as soon as i became hooked on your Antartica track I downloaded everything else of yours ;D

Archived