IGNORED

Ambient Soundtrack

sheatheman

not bad man. It almost felt like I should cry reminiscing on paste woes. Its very calming and almost ominous at times (Which I really like).

Please keep it up and post more. I can't wait for you to perfect your skills.

Also I think its a bit to long.

You ever think about giving us a downlaod?

I agree, was pretty cool. And yeah, I'd like to download this one too. I wanna put it on my sleep playlist. I always have the best dreams with ambient tunes like this one. Biosphere is the best at it.

thanks. i'll enable downloads for this track for a few days. this track was basically me experimenting with a few motifs i had going, then experimenting with post processing. i didn't feel the need to boil this down further as i have the motifs in my head for later use.

@747 biosphere is the best sleep music ever. Substrata trips me out too, with that one part on "the things i tell you". it was obviously made with the knowledge that people would fall asleep to it. dropsonde was my first biosphere experience, and is probably my favorite album.

Archived