IGNORED

leech cd

avinit

Well being the anal aphex completist that I am, naturally I had to get the "Carl Michael Von Hausswolff - Leech" cd because it contains a Richard D. James live dj set from 1994 (the one with the sandpaper turntables).

The cd also contains postcards of the featured artists but that's about the only decent thing about this release !!!

12 minutes of silence only broken by loud bangs of reverb every 10 seconds is what this dj set is all about :(

I would prefer listening to KTPA1 and KTPA2 from the Smojphace EP even though that's utter shite too.

Carl Michael Von Hausswolff - You should be ashamed of yourself !!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!

Guest IdironBoomtracks

lol yeah.

you must learn - RDJ takes the piss out of fans. Fans download RDJ.

that cunt could fart down a microphone and sell it for £40. i'de just slsk the bootleg.

Guest BunnyRabbit
lol yeah.

that cunt could fart down a microphone and sell it for £40. i'de just slsk the bootleg.

No, fans buy the records. I own nearly all the generaly available stuff and I'm happy to pay for it because it's good stuff. I didn't by Smoj because I listened it to and decided it was waste of time and money.

I buy every rdj release that i can get my hands on, it feels better than just getting an mp3!

right now i'm praying that he'll release a chosen lords vol 2 ;)

obviously leech is only intended for mental people and completists (and i'm both),

still i'm too cheap to buy a tt and spend hundreds o' squits on ebay getting the vinyl!

i don't think it would be legal to put it up for dl, but you wouldn't want to dl it anyway!

it still pisses me off every time i listen to it, which isn't very often btw!

i mean to brag when i say that i'm 1 powerpill short of having every rdj tune available on cd :)

(this is the place to say such things, right?).

i recently snatched a copy of gavin bryars raising the titanic remixes on ebay for $20, and i was the only bidder (what?).

is that a steal, i think it is !

Guest 1001 0
lol yeah.

lol yeah.

thanks that you let us know. you cracked the code!

yet another fine example how watmm is useful

:excl:

Guest theflame...

According to the MCPS-PRS, amcos / apra and the Harry Fox agency, none of the songs from the Leech CD are registered with them, and as such royalites are not payable for copies made of this work. That might change though, new releases sometimes take a few months to appear

Guest IdironBoomtracks

lol yeah.

lol yeah.

thanks that you let us know. you cracked the code!

yet another fine example how watmm is useful

:excl:

yeup, who'd have thought it? opinion and discussion on a msgboard? well spank my arse and call me charlie!

i own 6 aphex CD's. im poor and have better things to spend my money on.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived