IGNORED

Craig Bellamy

Guest Alex C

you know, wales could have a bit of a team this year - decent (not great) keeper in Hennessey, Collins in the middle of defence, Ramsay, Bale, Bellamy and a couple of other lads, plus if they give Giggs enough hookers and blow to convince him to come out of retirement...

I watched Sundays game about 8 times now, I'm not bored it. Beating the scum on their patch with a hometown boy scoring. Lovely.

you know, wales could have a bit of a team this year - decent (not great) keeper in Hennessey, Collins in the middle of defence, Ramsay, Bale, Bellamy and a couple of other lads, plus if they give Giggs enough hookers and blow to convince him to come out of retirement...

I've always supported England (literally no Welsh accent on me whatsoever, couldn't be Welsh if I tried) but always look out on the Welsh stuff

the thing is on the outside looking in is that there's plenty of young talent coming through the youth ranks then getting into the seniors, when the reality is there's fuck all.

I mean, tonights starting lineup (far from the strongest but adequate) against Ireland has 3 native internationals whilst the rest are though fucking heritage. Toshack was shit as well, loved playing 532 and in his second tenure had about 19 retirements in 5 odd years which is batshit mental along with players just pulling out at every opportunity, to be fair I don't blame them cause it's John fucking Toshack.

It is odd how they're ranked so low when their starting lineup would be something like

Hennessey

Gunter

Collins

Williams

Ricketts

Ledley

Ramsey

Vaughan

Bale

Bellamy

Earnshaw

On paper that's a half decent Premiership side!

Archived