IGNORED

Open documentary concept

delet...

I was searching through google vids for a documentary on rick james and got whoaful to noeful links out of the effort. And so it came to me, why can't we pool our resources (ie: we live everywhere and are old enough now to have some spare cash) and makes some not for profit documentaries on artist whom why adore. People whom fill the amazing strata but still the mainstream ignore.

Lez due eeet.

-WARNING: drunk dleetr alert, proceed with caution-

I've always thought about what a 24 Hour Party People-style movie/documentary focusing on the electronic music scene would be like

lol kiddinG? how about speaking in code

So horrible. I just wanted to punch everyone in that movie in the face the entire time.

Not really, if you were halfway interesting yourself. Am i asking too much off watmm .. ??

lol is that a dig? how interesting someone is has nothing to do with being able to skillfully edit footage.

I'd be more down for a watmm documentary where we had a single camera with single footage that was passed around between all the members that documented us sitting at the computer posting on watmm.

:cisfor:

Not really, if you were halfway interesting yourself. Am i asking too much off watmm .. ??

lol is that a dig? how interesting someone is has nothing to do with being able to skillfully edit footage.

Ahh but you see, i would find someone who could skillfully edit something to be interesting, and maybe a little sexy. :rhubear2:

If I had talent, resources and the inclination I'd churn out an excruciatingly indulgent three hour documentary on 4AD records. Alas for me and thankfully for the remainder of the planet, I have none of those things.

Archived