IGNORED

I'm playin sex tonight

tontonz1

funny that you say that xxx, because i just got a call today from the program director wondering "what exactly my show was about." so i made up some bullshit about how soul, funk, and jazz influence today's hip-hop/electronica/dance scene (mostly bullshit but i made it sound good), and so he callously reminded me that i had to record a bumper for my show to improve traffic.

yea wutever.

anyways, mr. xxx you are always welcome for some partyin down here in como, and you should definitely guest my show, it would be epic as

FUCK

and mr. chassis, your wish is granted.

Donuts is definitely, by far, J Dilla's most proverbial beat sampling masterpiece that the hip hop industry has ever been graced with. The Shining is more for the Friday nights and Ruff Draft for Sundays.

Cheque

them

out.

Until then, I shall use this topic as my drunken/high/fucked up while Djin thread.

so i made up some bullshit about how soul, funk, and jazz influence today's hip-hop/electronica/dance scene (mostly bullshit but i made it sound good)

makes me thing of Myka 9's album 1969, it's pretty much what you described

colt 45 and la beats

baby thats all we need

kcou.fm

got afta 1, take, samiyam, and new wagon christ coming straight to your membrane

word

:beer:

i'm also taking requests here, so if your up lemme know whats you wanna hear and ill try to spin it

Archived