IGNORED

CNN's new special "UNWELCOME: The Muslim Next Door"

karmakramer

blah blah blah I am a racist

I have to say, seriously this time, that I really disagree with this. I am a very strongly liberal, and I am also very strongly against any form of religion. I don't go around telling people of other religions to stop being religious either though, especially non-christians, but it's not because I love islam or anything. It is not my place to be anti-muslim, because that is not my culture. You can't be an outsider, and go and tell people what to do. Social change, including religion, has to come from it's native culture, and it's not like it won't happen either. The muslim extremists are far from the majority, and there are many people who want to change the horrific things that some muslim culture entails.

Just ignore vasio, he's the local lazy as fuck , we keep him around so everyone else can have some perspective.

i wouldn't call it racist, just really really lazy

no i was agreeing with you, i find it unsettling when people try to shame anyone into hating a culture of people by acting like it's the intelligent thing to think.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no i was agreeing with you, i find it unsettling when people try to shame anyone into hating a culture of people by acting like it's the intelligent thing to think.

Oh I see. Yeah, totally agree with that. It's really just typical Fox-news-style conservative bullshit to take cultural sensitivity and not being a complete asshole, and turn it into POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD

Archived