IGNORED

Neymar

Guest Gary C

Neymar is clearly a better player than Bebe. Bebe was unheard of (homeless World Cup?), whereas although Neymar has only played in Brazil he has given some glimpses of C.Ronaldo-esque touch and confidence. His international career may just be starting, but he's going to be huge once he's in Europe.

Chelsea simply need to decide between Aguero and Neymar, and I think they'll go for Aguero in the end.

If Man City sign him then Tevez and/or Balotelli will have to go, but he's already immeasurably better than Super Mario.

I can personally see Man United getting him (debt be damned, as usual) and off-loading Berbashit. Imagine a forward-line with Hernandez spear-heading Rooney and Neymar.

I'd bet his agents have spoken with City, Chelsea and United this weekend. It's just a matter of money now.

I'll keep the leading scorer in the premiership thank you very much.

We don't need strikers. We need creative midfielders desperately, and maybe a defender or two who isn't made of glass.

LOL and now he is a replacement for Drogba.

Yeah lets replace one of the best strikers in the world with an unproven 19-year-old.

( not that i care what Chelsea do)

Roman needs to do better businesses , he should have kept all those player that left in the summer (yeah even ballack). David Luiz was a great buy imo , but torres has FLOP tattooed all over his sexy body.

Guest Gary C

Drogba is clearly past his best, and Anelka is hot on his heels. Torres was the big-hitter they needed to make a statement. He'll come good next season when there's more creativity in midfield.

Sturridge is adequate, but will never be in the first team, so they need a young exciting striker for everyone to rave about. It's Neymar or Willian according to today's rumours. I think they'll nab both Neymar (30m) and Aguero (50m) this summer.

Archived