IGNORED

great 2011 music discoveries/discussion

vamos scorcho

highest recommendation thus far [alongside the new 2562]

sculpture - rotary signal emitter

the record comes like that. i haven't bought a copy just yet but plan to. it's fucking great music, totally innovative and interesting blend of repetitious hypnosis trance [of the fractal, constantly evolving, endless portal vortex kind] mixed with lots of noise, freeness, and BEATS to bring it all together into a very interesting musical pacakge.

check it out.

Guest Z_B_Z

just started listening to 'iiron' by coh and am happily surprised at how good it is. havent purchased it yet but will.

It would be too easy to simply call IIRON the COH metal album, as it goes way beyond that. True, this album of classic Pavlov stompers contains more than its fair share of guitars both acoustic and electric, yet it still maintains that sense of power and purpose through electronic music which stands out as the COH ‘raison d’être’. Coming 11 years after IRON, which also tackled the sound of rock with alarming results, the new album features not only recent guitar tracks recorded at Music Research Centre at York University, but also recordings made during Soviet era Russia, which refer to Pavlov's underground music activities in the early 80-ies when making or even consuming of "metal music" was forbidden.

IIRON is a powerful, well executed electronic rock record, with just a dash a humour to keep it from becoming pompous, as so much of that kind of music can be sometimes.

Packaged in a 4 panel digipack for CD, and lavish gatefold for the vinyl, with stunning artwork by Stephen O’Malley.

in memoriam:

Satoshi Kon

Peter Christopherson

HAIL TO WORLD PEACE AND DEATH TO FALSE METAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uczkTSPu2o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwexVvVcBE&feature=related

YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU WANT I DON'T CARE

I'M NOT A BOZO

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE KANYE WEST WROTE IT?

OK GUYS HERE IS SOME REALLY GOOD MUSIC FROM LAST YEAR OR THIS YEAR

ITS SOME GUY ON RATEYOURMUSIC.COM

IT'S JUST A REALLY GOOD SAMPLEDELIC RECORD

HIP HOP NOISE EXPERIMENTS

I REALLY LIKE 'NIGHT IN THE ROOM' EXCUSE ME NIGHT AND THE ROOM

IT REMNDS ME OF MORDANT MUSIC

HTTP://PODE.BANDCAMP.COM

highest recommendation thus far [alongside the new 2562]

sculpture - rotary signal emitter

this sounds pretty ridiculous in a good way! it sounds like a throwback to older syntheszier stuff like BBC radiophonic workshop but on a whole other level

Archived