IGNORED

AKAI S2000 8 Channel Output Board

Guest Chewie Lewie

Guest Chewie Lewie

I really need an output board for an s2000 but cant find one arrrrgggghhh any suggestions? ta!

Guest Tamas

Hey there sorry I can't help you out, but I was wondering, do you have the OS disk for it? Would you be able to make an image of the disk, and post it? You need a computer that is rather old to write an OS disk with the program that's on the AKAI site, and I've had this synth sitting here for quite some time and I'd love to try it out!

Either way good luck with what you're looking for, hope you find it!

9/10 i see the actual unit with the expansion, and not the expansion itself on ebay,

Here's one now super cheap as they all are.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AKAI-S2000-MIDI-Stereo-Digital-Sampler-w-IB-208P-8-Out-/110663311640?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c40c2118

Awesome sampler

Guest MrSparkle666

You don't need an old computer to make an OS disk, just a floppy drive.

It would probably be cheaper/easier to just buy a sampler with the expansion already installed. I picked up an s2000 with the 8 out expansion for 80 bucks. They're out there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Promo

I got S2000 but with only stereo outputs. Still its got 32mb which is nice. I think I might get a usb floppy drive just so I can start to load some samples on it.

Archived