IGNORED

Sunday Nap

Guest frankbank

Not bad, pleasant enough melodies, the title describes the overall vibe well. It's obviously very short

and with the minimal beatwork it sort of feels kind of sketchy, could use a bassline perhaps. As it is, there doesn't seem to be much room for it to go else where, pretty samey throughout. It would be a good album Segue. Production is a wee bit flat, a bit of EQ tweaking to make it sparkle would certainly help. Spying some nice hardware in your Avatar, used in this?

Guest tompty

fanks for the feedback.

yeah there is quite a bit I could do with this track, it was just a 1 hour noodle really. reckon I should develop it?

Got the 101 doing the higher pitched melody, using a prophet 2002 sampling the 101 for polyphony for main melody

it was just a 1 hour noodle really. reckon I should develop it?

Absolutely, I'd actively encourage it! I'd love to hear where this could go, you've

got some lush hardware sitting there, endless possibilities. Your melodies like I said

are good, you've got a strong basis with them, maybe introduce a third more sawish loop in there, the layed back 80's vibe works in its favour,definitely play with a bassline and strengthen the beats, an extra 3 minutes on this would be great.

Keeping my ears open.

meh this is kind of boring to be honest. It is pretty funny but pretty lame at the same time. It might work for an awkward sex scene in a B-grade comedy. My point is that different kinds of music works in different contexts. This is really boring and does nothing for me while sitting in front of my laptop listening to it on it's own.

Archived