IGNORED

i was attacked by a MASSIVE COCK!!!

keltoi

rented a big fuck-off house in the country with friends for the long weekend and it had about a dozen MASSIVE COCKS roaming the grounds like they fuckin owned the place. i spent the weekend defending women and children from them and had to sacrifice myself on more than one occasion. i didn't realise COCKS were so territorial. the top-boy, head-honcho COCK scraped the fuck out of my legs with it's talons or whatever you call them. he attacked my friends 1 year old boy. so i volleyed him 20 feet like roy of the rovers and he came straight back for more and his little posse joined in. it was like hitchCOCK's the birds and i'm not exaggerating. they'd run from the other side of a 4 acre garden as soon as you step outside.

so my friends took great delight and called me such things as COCK-ATTRACTER, COCK-DESTROYER, COCK-TEASER, COCK-LOVER.

i hate MASSIVE COCKS!

ps. COCK pics coming soon.

Guest Rambo

That sounds fucking terrible Keltoi. I for one know how brave you are and you certainly aren't prone to embellishment so i take this account at face value just like when mum says she loves me.

I remember one time i was literally surrounded by several ENORMOUS AGGRESSIVE COCKS when i was sat on a park bench with some sandwiches. They were extremely intimidating and weren't going away any time soon so i threw the remaining sandwiches in an attempt to get the several MASSIVE COCKS away from me. Unfortunately only one of the cocks took the bait and went over to the sandwiches, devouring them as if trying to bite through the sandwiches down into the earth. I was trapped by the cocks and they wanted me like Boy George wants prison. I took a deep breath and ran as fast as i could towards my motorbike. I jumped on and started the engine. Unfortunately before i could get away i was approached by SEVERAL ENORMOUS COCKS offering me help but i declined because i knew i would eventually be caught for littering. I Sped off into the sunset. Enormous dicks.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: har-de-har-har-har.

If you feel the reason for closing it was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived