IGNORED

illustrators/photographers/writers ... and possibly musicians

Guest wasps

hello everyone. i'm setting up an online magazine and am looking for people's creativity to feature in it. if any of you would like to submit your designs, photos, illustrations, poems, short stories for inclusion, please send a link or a contact sheet of your stuff. (please keep attachmenst under 2 meg. ta!)

the work will remain under your copyright and will feature links to your site on the page it appears. this is *not* a commercial venture, it's a privately funded art project, and as such there will be no fees of any kind. it is however, something for an undernourished CV...

long term plans include the possibility of an mp3 for download. the systems for this are not yet in place, but i will keep an ear on here for suitable tracks. a possibility would be to contact unsigned artists to write something for the magazine. (each issue will have a theme - single words such as "scrape", "bitmap", "twunt" etc) again, i can't offer any cash, but it would be a bit of exposure, and a CV addition.

any submissions or questions, please mail me thus: error@errormagazine.com

thanks for your time,

james

hi, read the rules.

hi, i did.

i can only presume you're referring to the spam bit. as i said, this is not a commercial venture, this is an privately funded (i.e. me) arts 'mag'. this is something to give creative peeps a chance at getting something they're happy with up on the web surrounded by the similarly-minded. i thought of this place as i used to post here pre-crash, and i know there are artists lurking about.

if i stood to make cash out of this, it would be spam, but as this thing will be a labour of love, it isn't.

• 1 month later...
Guest IdironBoomtracks

hey there, i am very interested in this as i too, have an undernourished CV!!

i'm pretty proficient in essay writing, and can also do some webdesign if you want.

mainly however, at the moment i am doing an audio/visual installation for my art course which documents my home (one-horse) town Clevedon. my project 168 will be the soundtrack to this - made completely from recordings of everything local...

sorry for the delay - moved house and the isp went all twat.

Mr. Magoo

it's an art mag, in the broadest sense - covering all aspects of creative splurge. check out the site for more speficic info. errormagazine.com

IdironBoomtracks

thanks for the interest! regarding written content, its more creative writing than essays, but i'll have a look if you want to send me something. error@errormagazine.com

Impakt

engelsk, men har bodde i ålesund i 2 år.

magoo

i have no idea what that is, but bravo! ;) any submissions fling at error@errormagazine.com. thanks for the innarest.

impakt

waaay up north then dude. must be fucking freezing at the moment... it's just windy as a bastard here. :)

impakt

waaay up north then dude. must be fucking freezing at the moment... it's just windy as a bastard here. :)

Hehe, it's not that cold today. But it's really slippery outside, dangerous.

Archived