IGNORED

NEW TRACK off debut album!@!@!@

p.s. been off watmm, soundcloud, etc... due to this reason (album) - so i'll be posting trax again soon enough, but again feedback/criticism/bitching always enjoyed :)

Guest Ultravisitor

Always a pleasure to hear amen breaks being junglised :)

Strange transition but leads into a fucking cool second half!

I look forward to hearing the finished product.

Always a pleasure to hear amen breaks being junglised :)

Strange transition but leads into a fucking cool second half!

I look forward to hearing the finished product.

thanks! yeah i'm trying to work that 2nd half and make it into something...interesting....definitely check back! i will have the album with completed tracks out in a couple weeks i'd imagine, as well as a few works in progress that i will be posting over this week.

sounded pretty cool...whenever i hear the amen break these days though it's like "really? still?". generally I just flick back to squarepusher or plug circa '96/'97 for that sort of stuff. not to discredit the effort you put into the programming of it but it's sort of like...it's been done. many many many times before. many many many many many times. it's not even ironic anymore.

also if you want your softsynths sounding less digital then chuck some subtle pitch modulation, tanh saturation and reverb on them for good taste. that's just a personal preference though.

ableton, right?

yeah i've been sorta sweating over the amen, shit i've really considered chucking the whole lot of drums on the first track, cause it started as an ableton jam (yeah all in ableton, i think plugins for the 303esquesynths at the end) and i just went with what i was doing at the time. i've been in a nostalgic phase lately too so a lot of sounds i've touched on remind me of things i like from whenever hehe. nothing progressive, i'll say that, but i'm enjoying it nonetheless...phases come and go anyways. it'll most likely be totally different when i release the album, if i can get something consistent going lol

i like that one, the bass is really tight... not sure about what happens at 3:57

yeah everyone i show the track to says the same thing about the end. meh. i'll work with it shum more. thanks for the listen

and thank you for not getting butthurt over constructive criticism.

one time this watmmer released an album where all the song titles were melodramatic and soppy and I called him out on it (yeah he's allowed to call them whatever he wants but I'm also entitled to tell him when I think it's just silly). his response was to go back and listen to an EP I released when I was 18 and criticise everything about it like a butthurt faggot just because I thought song titles like "she weeps her final tear as I lay her soft hair on my soul" were cringe-worthy.

lawls. totally cringe-worthy. some people get too worried when advice/critiques are given; i think people like that are nervousabout something to begin with and when someone calls them out on it they realize how little they know. harsh? nahn.

what's good art, music, etc - really just comes down to personal opinion, offense shouldn't be taken.

criticism helps me think o.t.b. anyways.

potential here for sure. zander puts out good shit for the most part. lucio is a good dude.

yeah i enjoy zander a lot. quality stuff for sure. hope i do it justice!

Archived