IGNORED

Tim and Eric Awesome Tour, Great Job

murve33

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Seriously tempted to get tickets for this, but travelling there isn't exactly easy and it'll be a struggle to find anyone else I know willing to go. Can someone here who's seen them before live tell me if it's worth going out of my way for?

Seriously tempted to get tickets for this, but travelling there isn't exactly easy and it'll be a struggle to find anyone else I know willing to go. Can someone here who's seen them before live tell me if it's worth going out of my way for?

Ehh, it's hard to say. When I went, it was only Tim, Eric, and Pusswhip Gangbang. David Liebe Harte and others were only on a big television screen. And Pusship Bangang was the second half of the show.

Some funny skits, and they were hilarious, but some shit went on too long.

Honestly, if Pusship Gangbang aren't going to be there, it should be more about the comedy and less about the music (better).

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Hmmm I might wait to see how popular it becomes. Apparently there's more dates to be announced, but I doubt there'll be any closer to home. If tickets start selling out I might get a ticket before it's too late.

Thanks for the heads up Murve!

• 1 month later...

Archived