IGNORED

Water Cycles Ambient Project

Guest Ultravisitor

Guest Ultravisitor

Unfortunately Soundcloud doesn't like the AIFF file for this track so here is the pooey quality but still mastered version.

It is the last track of the release and was created with the idea of a track split in two. First half was to represent water running down rivers to the second part where it reaches the ocean.

The whole ep/album is based around the water cycle.

Process:

Improvisation with field recordings followed by composition around the improvisations.

I'm quite excited for this. I have a lot more work to do before I can say any of the other tracks are finished.

http://soundcloud.com/arboreal-1/and-i-trickled-home

Guest Ultravisitor

really nice, reminiscent of some of the songs on pop by gas.

*tries desperately not to let compliment go to head*

Thank yooooooou!

Guest ansgaria

Agreed, similar uplifting atmosphere, much like 'Pop'. Absolutely brilliant. I can't wait for some more to be done.

Have you considered any artwork for it? Ahem.

Guest quadramoray

just for the record I would like to specify that I have a genuine interest in obtaining this album of yours when it comes out.

are you releasing it yourself or on a label?

pg2_a_pope_200.jpg

Guest Ultravisitor

Thank you everybody! I've got to do quite a bit of work to get the other five tracks up to scratch but it'll be out sometime this year.

@Hasselbalch - Got a friend doing some artwork but if he drops out, would you be interested?

@quadramoray - I'm trying to find a label that will publish it, hopefully physically. With the artwork that is being made for each section it could turn out to be a really nice package

Archived