IGNORED

Cracs

Dpek

Guest ex-voto

I really like the intro! I am not so sure about the beat though! Rework the beat, make it a bit more mellow, not so punchy I think.

Cheers and thanks for the listen

I just want to add a counter-point sayin' that the contrast between the main synth (+ all that accompany it) and the harsh beat is in my taste. I don't think the overall track is my cup of tea actually but that's what I liked in it. Also, the compression is too heavy IMO but that could just be a matter of taste.

Good job anyway !

late edit : I'm listening to it once more and the fact is I really love when the melody begins right after the intro, when it's actually very simple, and what you add after that is a little bit too much for me. I also like the ending, from 2:30, when it gets simple again. But really, it's just a matter of taste, the track sounds achieved the way it is now.

A lot of punchiness or overcompression comes from my mastering skills - I agree this is something I should look into more. I think one of the last lessons a guy gets about music-production is dynamics over loudness. Anyway thank you both for commenting :)

Archived