IGNORED

Current source

dyn 5

The voices all work together really well for the most part, but the melody doesn't quite fit for me. I really like the sort of wild jumping mono 'acid' synth usually, this one is maybe just too extreme for me. It doesn't quite seem to work.

I like the use of voice sampling, it's all top notch and fits quite well. I like the way you introduced the bass at 1:42, but the bass voice itself is a little thin for my taste.

The atmosphere is really great in this, the chaos of the speech and the slow constant building of the synths is effective.

the bass voice itself is a little thin for my taste.

Yeah, I would definitely set out to make a heavier bass. Also the synth lead with tons of delay and reverb kinda steals all the attention. I would like for this to be more staccato and have the lead with all the delay and reverb work more as a dub chord that only pops up every now and then with different cutoff variations. Actually, I think I would just like this a lot more if it was more simple. The production is great though. Can't put a finger on it :)

Archived