IGNORED

Problem with AKG K240 Headphones...wtf?

ghOsty

So My AKG 240 Headphones that I've had for maybe like a month and a half just stopped playing sound on the left side, pretty sure it's not the cord either... I don't know what the deal is I take good care of my headphones... Thing is though, I never sent in the damn warranty papers cause I lost them when moving into my house. Will they fix them if I just send them in?

I was thinking that I bought them online... but then I remembered, I got them ordered through Guitar Center, they should have record of the sale I suppose.

i had the same problem and it was because of the thin cord it comes with getting damaged both times. i later learnt you can purchase a thicker coiled cord for them and since then everything has been golden.

I may have to look into that, but I kinda wonder if it's the actual phone itself, the cord looks to be in good condition

i thought the same thing. look into it it's a good investment :music:

Archived