IGNORED

jazz+glitch+magic

Guest crivella

Guest Prosperus

I think this would work nicely as (for example) an intro if it were a bit shorter, because it really builds a lot of tension. However, now this tension never comes to a release and it just becomes annoying (with all due respect) after a while.

Guest crivella

I think this would work nicely as (for example) an intro if it were a bit shorter, because it really builds a lot of tension. However, now this tension never comes to a release and it just becomes annoying (with all due respect) after a while.

you're right, but i don't want to slow down.

Guest Prosperus

you're right, but i don't want to slow down.

Fair enough :)

Wow no offence but that was pretty awful lol. Sorry.

why?

Repetative, no change through out, unmusical, irritating and nothing remotely jazz about it. Sorry to be so blunt but yeah I felt there was no point sugar coating and deceiving you about something that is that bad. Anyways I wouldn't worry about it we've all made many poor tunes that when you listen back to them you cringe. Again sorry. :-)

Guest crivella

Wow no offence but that was pretty awful lol. Sorry.

why?

Repetative, no change through out, unmusical, irritating and nothing remotely jazz about it. Sorry to be so blunt but yeah I felt there was no point sugar coating and deceiving you about something that is that bad. Anyways I wouldn't worry about it we've all made many poor tunes that when you listen back to them you cringe. Again sorry. :-)

i thought...or he's a genius or he doesn't understand what he' s listening. after that description i realized you don't understanding. i heard your stuff. you look like a 1500 painter who is looking a picasso painting.

i thought...or he's a genius or he doesn't understand what he' s listening. after that description i realized you don't understanding. i heard your stuff. you look like a 1500 painter who is looking a picasso painting.

That's the same pretentious shit you posted the last time someone responded negatively to your... music. You're making yourself look stupid.

Guest crivella

That's the same pretentious shit you posted the last time someone responded negatively to your... music. You're making yourself look stupid.

ok, i know, you're right.

but did you listen to his music? (promo)

you can't do a discussion with someone who makes 12 years old music.

unless he's 12 years old.

Guest RadarJammer

This would go great to a cartoon chase scene. @Promo try spinning something around a few different angles in your mind before shitting on it!

ok, i know, you're right.

but did you listen to his music? (promo)

you can't do a discussion with someone who makes 12 years old music.

unless he's 12 years old.

lol

Archived