IGNORED

Transformationv2

foresense

Nice beat in this one. I am not sure about the bassline. It does not really play along with the rest of the elements.

do you mean a little dry at the start and a little repetitive towards the end?

You still thinking up ideas for this?

yeah man still working on this, everyone wants a longer version and I'm thinking a version with a longer intro.

Guest Prosperus

Nice beat in this one. I am not sure about the bassline. It does not really play along with the rest of the elements.

do you mean a little dry at the start and a little repetitive towards the end?

I don't know about it being too dry. I don't think so. I just think it is too much of a constant in the track. I think it would have a nice effect if you add some variation about half way this version - which is indeed short :). Maybe play around with the voicing of the bassline... or maybe even only playing around with a filter for a bit would work. I'm not sure...Sorry :)

i really like this track, the overall feel is great. bassline melody is good and fits. but it's maybe a bit too simple and not 'punchy' enough in terms of sound. i would put in fills in between some of the notes (let them glide or something) here and there to make it groove more. and eq it so it has more of a meat to it, more bottom end. seems to a bit shy in the mix.

I thought it was decent. All seems to fit pretty well. I had no beef with the bassline. Wow just listening to the second version and its awesome. Love it. Really rolls. Nice.

Archived