IGNORED

TCH guitar tablature

playbynumbers

i started a thread about this on the previous incarnation of wattem, actually just before it crashed ... in any event, i've just replaced the strings on my acoustic guitar, and was wondering if someone with better ears than i could figure out the chords/tabs to 'sai' or 'dayvan' or whichever. as far as i recall, tabs for a few tracks were posted in the old thread ... but of course this is lost now. thanks in advance!

Guest six-five-two
i started a thread about this on the previous incarnation of wattem, actually just before it crashed ... in any event, i've just replaced the strings on my acoustic guitar, and was wondering if someone with better ears than i could figure out the chords/tabs to 'sai' or 'dayvan' or whichever. as far as i recall, tabs for a few tracks were posted in the old thread ... but of course this is lost now. thanks in advance!

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/boards...canada_tabs.htm

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

I tried to play Chromakey Dreamcoat's guitar riff and I failed. :sad: It does not sound the same in the song and in real life. I just checked the website and I understand nothing at all to guitar tablatures!

Guest Mr. Magoo

i'll help

each number represents the number of frets (fret is the little metal bar along the neck of a guitar)

so fret 10 would be on the 10th metal bar thing, in which you press down and pluck to get the note.

the lines going horizontally represent the strings

the spacing between each number represents the time between each pluck, so listen to the music and then you can basiclly learn the timeing

so the 1st string would be the lowest sounded one, the one closer to your body

|------------------| - last string

|------------------| - 5th string

|------------------| -4th string

|10---10-10--10-| -3rd string

|----8-------8----| -2nd string

|------------------| x2 -first string

------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------

1st fret 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th

Guest The Mekon

Christ, the riffs are about 5 notes each. Even if you had never picked up a guitar in your life you could figure them out and play them. The fact that they don't sound the same is because of the production that BoC put into the album.

maybe learn to play the guitar a tiny weeny bit

then see that ALL of BOCs guitar parts are weak and easily picked up in like 2 seconds

then not feel the need to play BOC on guitar

LOL at chromakey dreamcock in particular... that is one fucking weak boring pointless track

"oh wow man it sounds like its playing on a chewed up tape ---- far fucking out man"

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat
chromakey dreamcock

You dream about cocks, isn't it?

The right spelling is Chromakey Dreamcoat, damnit! Your spirit lacks of BOCness, my son. :duel:

Guest Skinko

I figured out sai a long time ago in the original thread.

Also i figured out dayvan cowboy as well.

Those tabs look alright but the sai is a little wrong. I would correct it but i don't have my guitar here with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived