IGNORED

Waters of Neptune

Guest Alex0112

I really like the first half. Great production. Sounds very crisp. There's a Moderat-like sound to this which I really like :)

The fx sample leading up to the second half of the tune sounds as if it's a couple of miliseconds too long. I would probably cut it right as the first kick hits because right now it sounds as if it isn't stopped in time :) Also, I'm not really that keen on the extra kick (or is it a snare?) added after the 2:40 mark. It kinda throws me off. Also, some reverbs and delays on a bus/aux channel for the snare after the break wouldn't be half bad.

Guest Alex0112

I really like the first half. Great production. Sounds very crisp. There's a Moderat-like sound to this which I really like :)

The fx sample leading up to the second half of the tune sounds as if it's a couple of miliseconds too long. I would probably cut it right as the first kick hits because right now it sounds as if it isn't stopped in time :) Also, I'm not really that keen on the extra kick (or is it a snare?) added after the 2:40 mark. It kinda throws me off. Also, some reverbs and delays on a bus/aux channel for the snare after the break wouldn't be half bad.

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for the constructive criticism. As we all know, a track is never truly done, so I'll definitely be considering your ideas and tweaking a few things.

Archived