IGNORED

Spacey Music

Audioblysk

I was testing out a new sub vst I got and made a song out of the sensation I got seeing a dude with a pencil thin douche beard essentially date-rape a chick in a venue bar during a show. I don't know why, but it was like watching a car wreck... he had sunglasses on in a pitch black club and even did the 'bite the fist' move and still got laid.

Interested to hear thoughts on it as I want to dig it back out and work on it more, sorry for the retarded personal story chums :happy:

Guest Hermann

W32 what´s wrong with you? The backstory sounds to me like something I would not like to witness at all..

Sorry, didn´t listen to it, don´t really want a sensation of date-rape to be honest..

nice smooth track,

is that subbsonic for the subs?

It's a free VST i downloaded plainly called 'sub' haha, worked well, I just used it for a sine wave bass for the song, glad you liked it :)

W32 what´s wrong with you? The backstory sounds to me like something I would not like to witness at all..

Sorry, didn´t listen to it, don´t really want a sensation of date-rape to be honest..

The girl wasn't really date-raped, this guy just preyed on drunk easy girls... take it down a notch haha, its just a story, why don't you listen to the music then make an opinion?

Guest Hermann

wouldn't it be funny to witness? Club atmospheres are amusing

Would you find it amusing if you were raped?

There is nothing amusing about rape, in any of its forms.

--

Sorry for creating a stupid argument on your post audioblysk, I´ve finished now.

Okay I did listen to it, it´s a nice song.

Archived