IGNORED

Coathanger/Polo Dub

Guest ansgaria

the kick ruined it for me :(

Too basic? Boring? Dominating?

sorry for the too short reply, i just generally hate when there's a kick on each beat. i'm not a target for this track so don't pay attention to me :)

Guest ansgaria

the kick ruined it for me :(

Too basic? Boring? Dominating?

sorry for the too short reply, i just generally hate when there's a kick on each beat. i'm not a target for this track so don't pay attention to me :)

That doesn't really matter, I post my creations to get some creative criticism. So thank you.

i love the synths here. especially in the beginning and the end - everything sounds so dreamlike. i do think the percussion is less effective. i think the kick is fine, but it could be quieter, since the synths have a lot of interesting stuff going on in the lower mids already. the hat sound also doesn't do much for me, i feel like it could be more isolated to the high highs. i just want the synths to dominate here because they're beautiful, so i'd scale down the percussion in general.

Archived