IGNORED

Grand Theft Auto

Danny O Flannagin

No love for the original top-down game? That's the only one I enjoyed enough to finish.

I tried IV but it was a bit ridiculous. Though that might be because my laptop isn't fast enough to run it very well.

Different but I loved Chinatown Wars.

Also, I'm in the same camp with everyone who has SA as their favorite game of all time. It's my most played, for sure.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gary C

I've just bought GTA3 on Android/Play/Google/Whatever. Anyone have any experiences with it or tips on controls?

I think it's the only GTA I've never played before, so I should enjoy it regardless.

I've just bought GTA3 on Android/Play/Google/Whatever. Anyone have any experiences with it or tips on controls?

I think it's the only GTA I've never played before, so I should enjoy it regardless.

It takes practise. That's all there is to it. 3D gaming on the iPhone and iPad is still a bit wonky but supposedly the iOS versions GTA3 and Max Payne are some of the best ones control-wise.

Guest Gary C

I'm loving it after 5 minutes, and my One X can handle the longest draw distances comfortably. The controls will definitely take some practice (driving is fine, but moving on foot is odd) and I can feel the screen heating up, but I may just need to turn the brightness down.

This game should help me in dealing with O2 moving away from unlimited data usage. So when I've rinsed all my data on YouTube videos I can hide from coworkers and indulge in acts of gross violence.

Archived