IGNORED

U.S. Chosen Lords release date?

m.leafeater.dl

Guest AlexPallas
im going to the store today and buying it.

tried that, i'm tired of waiting for the warp order, store didn't have any :(

i got mine today at vigrin for £11.99

why do people relase albums in digi packs? especially a really cheap recycled cardboard one like chosen lords.

it soulda been a cd case with a 50 page booklet

Got it yesterday, last copy too.

does anyone know why they're not numbered?

the case is made out of recycled cardboard....and the two peices of cardboard that make the cover are already comming apart on mine, jeez. it's nice to have crystal clear versions of fenix funk and xmd5a though.

Guest cosmonaut
tried that, i'm tired of waiting for the warp order, store didn't have any :(

wait, you ordered it from warp but couldn't want so you still went to the store to see if you could get it? this would be more understandable if it was new material, but these tracks have been around for almost a year now...

why do people relase albums in digi packs? especially a really cheap recycled cardboard one like chosen lords.

it soulda been a cd case with a 50 page booklet

yeah i thought the exact thing. i was really disappointed at the cheap packaging. paid $15.99 for it yesterday and the case is absolute shite. mine seems to have gone a bit funky and is bending, i think it was in the sun in my car. fucking rephlex.

does anyone know why they're not numbered?

because it's not limited...

Guest AlexPallas

i wanted to hear them in good quality, i have all the records but no player. eventually i'll convert them into wav (@1411), but i'm going to wait until i get a decent player first (like an mk2) even though i wont DJ. i don't want to use any old ratty record player, does the quality in playback really varry that much among record players though?...

Guest cosmonaut

you don't understand. your post implied that you had ordered the chosen lords disc from warpmart, and that you were tired of waiting for it to arrive, so you went to the store to see if they had it, and they didn't. why would you consider buying it in a store when you already had a copy on its way to your door, especially since none of the tracks are new or exclusive?

Guest cosmonaut

oh i'm sorry i thought you meant a number as in xxx/1000 or something. that's a good point, there is no barcode.... but there was a sticker on the packaging that i tour off, it must have been on that sticker (was a white circle, said some promo stuff).

oh i'm sorry i thought you meant a number as in xxx/1000 or something. that's a good point, there is no barcode.... but there was a sticker on the packaging that i tour off, it must have been on that sticker (was a white circle, said some promo stuff).

yeah my sticker says

AFX: analord compilation

first time on cd!

www.rephlex.com

disributed by:SRD (UK), JVC, forced exposure, la baleine, neutron, rough trade, lowlands, wide, inertia

made in england

6 [barcode]66908 01732 [/barcode] 0

CAT 173 CD

after hunting around town all day i finally found it at some shabby old joint.

it's a good listen... i have all lords on mp3 so it was interesting to see how richard mixed them.

Guest cosmonaut

i think the album was well thought out. i definitely wouldn't hesitate to give a copy of chosen lords to someone looking to hear examples of some of the music i listen to.

it dawned on me the other day, since i heard Crying in your face i thought i twas a Tr-606.. but low and behold it's a fucking Tr-808.

i felt raped. but yeah its ncie to hear them on cd.

Archived