IGNORED

Cops or Robbers

Guest El_Chemso

Guest El_Chemso

Could some make this a Poll pls?

Just as a bit of out and out interest, if given the opportunity to play a game as either a cop or a robber. Would you:

1) Play as a cop

2) Play as a robber

3) Switch back and forth as the mood takes you

Guest El_Chemso

you mean a physical game where we handcuff and man-handle each other?

or a gay video game?

Any format, a game, a physical game in the playground - but probably not in a sexual way as thats another thing.

What I'm asking is do people have a pre set preference to a being the robber and evading or being the cop and chasing?

Guest RadarJammer

A dirty cop living on the edge, robbing addicts for junk and blackmailing johns for cash and keeping a jar for clean piss handy just in case the Sergeant calls me in for a random UA, probably steal the clean piss from choir boys and gym teachers. Extra points for keeping an affair with the District Attorney's wife on the down low.

Used to play Zombie Tag like a motherfucker back in elementary school. Can't really decide which I like better, but i think my favorite thing to do is start as the zombie and slowly grow my empire. Also, i'm much better at chasing someone for a long time and wearing them out instead of running at high speeds trying to evade someone.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

LOL I've never seen that Tim & Eric Robbers and Cops skit, fucking awesome, great job!

Archived