IGNORED

14 SubBase 12" Records

J3FF3R00

This isn't my personal listing, but if I had the $, I'd drop it in A SECOND on this lot.

Totally worth every penny. Some of the greatest rollers in history are included....

Holy fuckin shit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14-SUBURBAN-BASE-12-Classics-Remarc-Cutty-Ranks-Marv-Cain-Kings-of-the-Jungle-/230783821152?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35bbc9a560

$(KGrHqJ,!nwE9elp87DHBPnYcN!,ww~~60_12.JPG

14 SubBase 12" Records

Massive lot of Sub Base classics. I used to have almost the whole catalogue but I sold most of it off and this is the last of it, the absolute best SubBase tunes in my opinion. Includes:

• Son'z of a Loop da Loop Era- Higher/Far Out...(Sub Base #8S, 7" vinyl)
  • Smarte's- Loo's Control...(Sub Base #15S, 7" vinyl)
  • DJ Dextrous & Rude Boy Keith- Da Kings of the Jungle Part 1...(Sub Base #36)
  • DJ Dextrous & Rude Boy Keith- Da Kings of the Jungle Part 2...(Sub Base #36R)
  • DJ Dextrous & Rude Boy Keith- Da Kings of the Jungle Part 3...(Sub Base #36R2)
  • Sophisticated Bad Boyz- Feel the Magic/All Junglist & Junglette...(Sub Base #47)
  • Marvelous Cain- Dub Plate Style/Jump Up...(Sub Base #47, 10" vinyl)
  • Remarc- R.I.P./Ice Cream & Syrup...(Sub Base #50)
  • Johnny Jungle- Killa Sound Remixes...(Sub Base #52R)
  • Pure- Anything Test/Positive Steps...(Sub Base #57)
  • Cutty Ranks- Limb by Limb (DJ SS Remix)/The Hitman (Marvelous Cain Remix)...(Sub Base #59) Signed by DJ SS
  • Cutty Ranks- Limb by Limb/The Return...(Sub Base #59R)
  • Remarc- In da Hood Remix/Single Finga Killa...(Sub Base #69R)
  • Remarc- 2:01/Stick em Up...(Sub Base #75)

damn, 200 dollars starting bid? I love this shit, and I'd love to get my hands on some of it, but couldn't you get it cheaper separately on discogs or something?

Archived