IGNORED

Saint's Row: The Third

Capsaicin

I recently bought this game during a recent steam sale. SO ADDICTING. It's everything GTA should have been. Completely over-the-top EVERYTHING (combat, storyline, environment, etc). Who here has played it? I'm not too far into the story, but it's really great so far.

And also, absolutely hilarious

Guest ryanmcallister

Love Saints Row, and The Third is the dopest in the series. Unfortunately it doesn't age well though, replay value seems to go down the drain for some reason as the multiplayer is... meh. Don't get me wrong when you pair up properly the co-op is fun but I rarely have people to play with and it just isn't as fun as GTA's free roam mode or whatever. You are right though, everything GTA should have been other than that.

I mean, come on, I shoot rocket launchers out of dump trucks, hit people with dildo swords, and do all sorts of crazy shit. There's not much else I need in a video game like this. Multiplayer can be really fun, actually, if you're playing with someone in the same room as you.

Saints Row exists partially for the people who find GTA too restricting. GTA IV's multiplayer is basic. Playing Saints Row co-op is tons of fun, and I can do lots of things that are unrealistic by GTA's standards, but enjoyable by my standards.

Archived