IGNORED

Ourson - Labyrinths (mrs jynx remix)

Guest Mrs Jynx

great work mrs. jynx... i just heard fieldtriqp's remix now i'm listening to yours... i can't compare your's to the original because i never heard luke's original labyrinths track (unfortunately)... but i don't compare remixes to the originals anyway... this is my introduction to your work mrs. jynx... and i like what i hear thus far.

ha, this is spectacular!!!! i have heard the original many times and this is absolutely nothing like it...and both versions are excellent. as far as i can tell, you only used two elements from the original and those are the 2 melody lines, the first of which nostalgic-ly reminds me of 8 bit zelda 2. this is most awesome, jynx. i love my ever growing collection of jynx tunes.

btw luke, i mean the zelda 2 comparrison in the most respectful way. im not sure what your influence was in writing that melody but it kills me everytime i hear it. time to bust out my m&l 3" disc

jynx, outstanding work with this. you went the extra mile and wrote an entirely new song. everything works, the length is perfect, so many elements and changes. wow!

Guest Mrs Jynx

thanks for the kind comments. Fieldtriqp - i used 4 elements from the original, 2 are the melodies, 1 was a sampled beat with lots of effects on it and the other was a slow synth line. :)

This is really, really wonderful.....it sounds like it could fit in on an Ulrich Schnauss release.....very nice work.....I hope this remix release you and fieldtriqp are on is a proper release, because these tracks are exceptional.

Guest Chimp Logic

Fuck yes Mrs. Jynx. This is gorgeous.

Totally refreshing feeling. Perfect highlight to my day. Damn sexy.

Great work!

Peace

Guest Promo

Yeah this is really quite nice. It builds up quite nicely towards the end in a kind of epic crescendo. Something about the electronics are reminding me of Steve Hillage's 'Rainbow Dome Music' from the 70s for some reason. Weird to say but as I'm listening to this track I'm thinking of a vivid yellow type colour. Yeah certainly enjoyed that more than your last one Jynxy. My only crit is that I'm thinking that perhaps you ought to try some new synth sounds as you're beginning to sound a little like you're repeating yourself too much. Good stuff though. Peace.

Guest acid burp

i dont think i have ever listened to a piece of music so many times, over and over again and not got sick of it. this is such a beautiful song. absolutely LOVE IT!

:kiss:

Archived