IGNORED

Assaulted like a peanut bro

Guest No Pomo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Glass Plate

jut slap people in the ear drums with a cupped hand, it's easy.

Before that learn how to work your reach depending on your height.

After those two, learn to keep guard of your face and how to punch peoples face in.

I don't fight though it's stupid.

jut slap people in the ear drums with a cupped hand, it's easy.

Before that learn how to work your reach depending on your height.

After those two, learn to keep guard of your face and how to punch peoples face in.

I don't fight though it's stupid.

im curious, how do you know you can pull it off?

do you train or practice at home or anything?

btw im genuinely curious, not being snarky or anything.

Guest Glass Plate

Because I don't believe in practicing violence on others, it's wrong. I just like to know I could incase I decide to break my vows and kill as many humans as I can or something. SR4, I don't like do some kinda of post-LION dojo shit, but I just keep in good shape, watch videos and uh I show people the movements in person all the time as a party joke? idk.

1. Punch Throat

2. Kick/Knee Balls

3. Knee/Elbow Head(cheek/Jaw/temple)

4. Smoke a cigarette

Im genuinely curious to know how many people in this thread have been in real fights...because it's easy to have a plan and say you are going to do the following...its much more difficult to enact that with precision when the time calls for it.

Ive been in a few serious fights in my time, and I lost most of them trying to follow a calm set of actions in the midst of processing a huge adrenaline rush and forgetting the huge height/weight differential and shift during intense bouts of movement. The only times I've ever won a fight was through pure beast mode and either jumping all over the guy and swinging like crazy or waiting for an opening to throw a haymaker. And that didn't happen often.

*PS. Im not bragging and again, Ive lost most of the fights Ive fought in pretty pathetic form. And I look down on it as a pretty embarrassing series of moments where I either lost control of myself or was emotionally goaded into giving up my principles.

Archived