IGNORED

Allergy Hell

J3FF3R00

Fml.

We're spending Xmas in Portland OR with my wife's family and her aunt and uncle have 2 cats with about 20-30 years of cat dander on everything.

I love cats, but ever since I went away to college, I've developed a wicked allergy to the little buggers.

We're here thru the 28th. I have no car. It's pouring out, so I'm basically stuck inside.

I took some loratadine (generic Claratin) yesterday, but it didn't really help anything.

I'm sneezy, stuffy and drippy and every breath is wheezy and gurgles my lungs. The air feels like I'm breathing in grains of salt.

I think these particular cats are especially bad news.

If anyone can give me tips or tricks on how to survive the next 3-4 days, I will gladly fellate/cunnilingate them.

Irrigate your sinuses every evening or morning for starters and make sure you at least rinse out your hair before going to bed. I'm more pro at dealing with sinus infections than I am at dealing with pet allergies. Sorry, I can't help more.

Archived