IGNORED

alex jones on piers morgan

Guest dese manz hatin

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy is crazy and always has been, Guy is not very smart. He makes good points some times. I think the problem is he isn't smart enough to realize the complexity of the world and the only way he can explain things to himself is through all the nonsense he says.

Guest Aserinsky

doug is amazing

It's interesting Doug holds that belief, seems to completely contradict his supposed anarchist / libertarian leanings. Alex however seems to come across more and more as a cult leader every time I see or hear something by him, he certainly knows how to illicit an emotional response to cover up for his dodgy facts. It's like watching an American and highly charismatic version of Richard Littlejohn, which is immensely terrifying to think about.

doug is amazing

It's interesting Doug holds that belief, seems to completely contradict his supposed anarchist / libertarian leanings. Alex however seems to come across more and more as a cult leader every time I see or hear something by him, he certainly knows how to illicit an emotional response to cover up for his dodgy facts. It's like watching an American and highly charismatic version of Richard Littlejohn, which is immensely terrifying to think about.

Alex Jones is also probably the one largest shining example of this tactic, it has been given a name by atheist debaters against William Lane Craig, etal...but I can't for the life of me remember the term:

Its basically when you have a rational opponent or speaker on the other end of the spectrum, and you shout out so much ad hominem or straw man nonsense that the rational debater cannot possibly address every single inaccuracy. This is entirely designed to allow the irrational debater the illusion of victory, especially in the camps that already support him.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

doug is amazing

Alex Jones is also probably the one largest shining example of this tactic, it has been given a name by atheist debaters against William Lane Craig, etal...but I can't for the life of me remember the term:

Its basically when you have a rational opponent or speaker on the other end of the spectrum, and you shout out so much ad hominem or straw man nonsense that the rational debater cannot possibly address every single inaccuracy. This is entirely designed to allow the irrational debater the illusion of victory, especially in the camps that already support him.

the gish gallop: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop#Debates

• 3 years later...

Archived