IGNORED

Looking for an animated short film

six

Someone posted this a couple years ago, but I haven't been able to find it since.

It looks like it's probably from the 70s if I had to guess, Eastern European probably, maybe around 10 minutes long. It consists of four men on a sliding board, with a treasure chest or something desirable in the middle. Every time one of them moves, the board shifts with the change in weight. I feel like they originally got the treasure with fishing poles or something as well.

As the short goes on, the men try to manipulate the board to get to the treasure and make each other fall off. It ends with a man on one end of the board and the treasure on the other. All the other men have been knocked off, and the guy can never move without either him or the treasure falling off.

Anyone have any ideas? I remember the artist had some other crazy looking stuff posted on here as well, so it's not his only work.

Archived