IGNORED

So I got a question.....

Guest SB39

can anyone recommend somewhere online to study maths upto a higher grade/a level sort of standard, in preperation to applying for something engineering based at college next year? is this sort of thing possible?

Khan Academy is really good....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone recommend somewhere online to study maths upto a higher grade/a level sort of standard, in preperation to applying for something engineering based at college next year? is this sort of thing possible?

Khan Academy is really good....

I've been using Khan Academy since Luke viia recommended it to me and it's great. And all free.

Try photography. you can learn enough to get started pretty quickly and theres almost no end to the things you can learn after that. Also, you have a lot to show for it after a while.

Another one that i like but is a bit more expensive to get into is bicycling. A decent road bike runs around $600-$800 new, but its good exercise and after you get used to it, it feels great.

Kayaking is great too, and it has pretty much the same pros and cons as bicycling. it does depend on you living close to a river or lake though.

Archived